How to Bypass Windows 7 Administrator Password – I forgot My Windows 7 Password
Are you using Windows 7 system on your computer? What can we do When lost Windows 7 password? However, it is only a moment for you forgetting Windows 7 password and it may take you several days to regain access to your system. From now on, don’t worry about anything when I forgot my windows 7 password. This article tells you some ideas to bypass Windows 7 password with USB Flash Drive. It is easy and just cost you several minutes.
Section 1: Bypass Windows 7 administrator password with Windows Password Rescuer/Windows 7 Password Recovery software run from USB drive
If you don’t have another administrator account and unfortunately you lost windows 7 administrator password, see below. I will show you step-by-step guide to bypass Windows 7 administrator password in several minutes with USB, without reinstalling system or losing any data.
Step 1: Prepare a writable USB flash drive and a computer which you can access to.
Step 2: Download Windows Password Rescuer Personal/Daos Windows 7 password recovery and install it to a computer which you have access to.
Step 3: Run the program and create a recovery boot disk with USB.
NOTE: This action will make your USB drive be formatted and all your data in it will be lost. You’d better provide one with nothing in it.
Step 4: Use the USB to reset your forgotten windows 7 password. Before this step, you must set your computer boot from USB. Then restart your computer, and the software will start automatically, then you can remove whichever user password. It is easy and quick that no technical knowledge required. Don’t worry if you have difficulty to BIOS setting, you can learn more about how to set computer to boot from USB.
Section 2: Bypass Windows 7 password with Windows 7 Password reset disk.
Windows 7 password reset disk is a great and free gift given by Microsoft. It can reset your forgot Windows 7 administrator password instantly when you lost it. But you must create it before your password lost. If you ready have a reset disk, please follow steps below:
Step1: Start or restart your computer, insert your USB. In the welcome interface, type the user name that you want to use and a wrong password or leave it blank, and then press ENTER or click OK. It will show you logon failed and show you a link “Reset password…” under the login box.
Step2: Click Reset password…… it will show you the Password Reset Wizard. And it enables you to create a new password for your user account. In the Password Reset Wizard dialog box, click Next to continue.
Step 3: Choose the disk which you inserted, click Next. Type a new password in the Type a new password box and confirm it. Type a hint for the password or not, and click Next→Finish, and then try to log on to Windows 7 again when use the new password you just set.
This USB Password reset disk only use in a certain account which you have created before, or it won’t help. So it’s better to create Windows 7 password reset disk when you add a password to a user account.
Leave a Reply
- Laptop Password Reset (4)
- Manage Windows User Account (8)
- Office Password Recovery (3)
- Windows Password Recovery (38)
- How to Reset Laptop Password Windows 7 September 26, 2012 lionsxu
- How to Break Windows XP Password in Safe Mode September 20, 2012 lionsxu
- Forgot Windows 8.1/8 Administrator Password September 20, 2012 lionsxu
- Hack Windows 7 Password By Youself August 2, 2012 lionsxu
- Locked Out of Windows 7/Vista/XP – How to Bypass Windows Password July 19, 2012 lionsxu
- How to Recover RAR Password Easily July 17, 2012 lionsxu
- How to Create A Multi-function Windows 7 Password Reset Disk July 5, 2012 lionsxu
- How to Create Windows 7 Password Reset Disk with USB July 5, 2012 lionsxu
- The Fastest Way to Reset Windows Domain Password June 28, 2012 lionsxu
- Crack Word Password – Three Essential Password Recovery Tools June 15, 2012 lionsxu