Forgot Windows 8.1/8 Administrator Password
Have you installed Windows Preview Developer, also named Windows 8 in your PC? If you forgot Windows 8 administrator password, how to do?
Because Windows 8 is presently the newest Windows Operating System. You can set four types of user account with password to protect your PC. This article will show you how to recover a forgotten Windows 8 administrator password.
As we know, we can create a Windows 8 password reset disk before you lost password. You can use it to easily reset user password when you forgot. But, you wouldn’t come here if you have done that. There are two available Windows Password Recovery Tool can help you instantly reset your lost password.
You can download and install them on another PC you can access to. And burn to a CD/DVD or USB flash drive to create a bootable disk, transfer this boot disk to boot your locked PC. Then you can easily reset any WIndows password.
So, this is presently the easiest way to recover a lost Windows 8 administrator password.
More details: Windows 8.1 Password Recovery.
Leave a Reply
- Laptop Password Reset (4)
- Manage Windows User Account (8)
- Office Password Recovery (3)
- Windows Password Recovery (38)
- How to Reset Laptop Password Windows 7 September 26, 2012 lionsxu
- How to Break Windows XP Password in Safe Mode September 20, 2012 lionsxu
- Forgot Windows 8.1/8 Administrator Password September 20, 2012 lionsxu
- Hack Windows 7 Password By Youself August 2, 2012 lionsxu
- Locked Out of Windows 7/Vista/XP – How to Bypass Windows Password July 19, 2012 lionsxu
- How to Recover RAR Password Easily July 17, 2012 lionsxu
- How to Create A Multi-function Windows 7 Password Reset Disk July 5, 2012 lionsxu
- How to Create Windows 7 Password Reset Disk with USB July 5, 2012 lionsxu
- The Fastest Way to Reset Windows Domain Password June 28, 2012 lionsxu
- Crack Word Password – Three Essential Password Recovery Tools June 15, 2012 lionsxu